quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little crooked house on a little crooked road


I finally got to Tara's wonky house block. I'm calling it "a little crooked house on a little crooked road". At least that's what I called it in my head the whole time I was putting it together. Hope you like it Tara, I did throw a few solids in just because that seems to be what keeps talking to me these day. (That and the huge pile of solid scraps sitting on the corner of my cutting mat.) This was fun to make. I can't wait to see what you end up with. Fun stuff! Happy sewing!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Shelly, very creative, I like your wonky house, great bright colours. I can't wait to see what you have for us in October!!

    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving solids right now too Lizze! I am thinking to do something with solids for my month...so many months away though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, meant Shelly! ps...shelly, just browsed your blog, wow! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are doing such a great job! I can't wait to see them all together! Looking forward to working with solids too if that's what you go with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew cute. I am going to finish mine tonight. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice block Shelly. What a great idea to add a road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I really like the sidewalk idea.

    ReplyDelete