quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Mail..........

I can't believe that I have received Victoria's package already. According to the envelope it was posted on the 22nd Oct in New York and here it is in my hand on the 29th. According to Sue in our local post office it arrived there on Tuesday which was the 27th!! Five days from New York to Ballarat - amazing!!

So I have Novembers block in late October and should be able to send it back to Victoria next week and I'm ahead of the game......how good is that? I just have to discipline myself to make a wonky block, so much fun. Today the sun is shining and it's HOT finally, loving it.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Lizzie
XXX

3 comments:

  1. I got my package this week too and have the blocks made--just need to find the camera cable to download them to the computer! Very fun blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee ha! can't wait to see the blocks! Glad people are starting to receive them.. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you guys ... just wanted to let you know I found your Quilting Bee today and noticed I didn't have it listed at the Master List of Online Quilting Bees ... so I added you. Hope its ok. :) If any of you are on Flickr, please add your pictures to our Flickr group (Quilting Bee Blocks) - we're trying to have the biggest collection of quilting bee blocks in one place! I'd love if you wanted to do a post announcing it to all your members since they might not all see this comment. :)

    ReplyDelete