quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dec/Jan Blocks


Here is my block for Elaine for January. This was a FUN block to make! I definitely will be revisiting this for myself. I think I'd make them a little smaller and just think of the small scrap pieces you could use. Great choice, thanks Elaine!
Solidia, Here is your block. I'm sorry it is late. All I can say in my own defense is that you just got lost (literally, I had to clean before Christmas) in the month that was December. But, better late than never.
The good news? The blocks are in the mail, ladies!
I'm ready for February. Happy quilting, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shelly, what a cute block! I know just where it's going to be in my quilt too! I love the colors, just perfect! Thank you so much, big hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the block and adding some of your own prints!

    ReplyDelete