quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sorry about the months

Hi, all!  I'm so sorry I was mixed up about my month, I'm July, Elisa is June.  Of course, with wedding plans starting to get going, I'm confused about a lot of things!  Right now Lillian and her father are talking about the button images, and she must have said something really bad because his response was:  I think I can figure it out-I do have a Ph.D, you know.......  the idea of using Dr. Who as a theme is starting to come together, and it's going to be a lot of fun.  Well, it will be for us, and if people don't like it, they can talk about us behind our backs:).

So, it looks like we have Melina's block, and June will come when it comes, then I'll deal with July on time.  That should put us to rights, except for the people on vacation who will finish up when they can.

San-Dee

1 comment:

  1. At least you are not late San-Dee ;0
    I should have sent my pieces to you all two months ago when I started cutting them for my squares and circles quilt!
    Can't wait to see what you have for us ;)

    ReplyDelete