quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, May 7, 2011

catching up...

my square for May (to myself ;-)


Marl's square (thinking you might get the picture before the actual block in the mail that left Friday from Toulouse)

Last but not least... my squares from last year, laid out on my bed, they are not put together at all yet, but I am thinking about starting to add strips of solids in between and starting to sew the finished product, at least the top part. Thanks for everyone's contribution again! And the pieces I am missing are welcome anytime... I have name tags on each square and was thinking about embroidering everyone's initials, first name or nick name so I could always know which one was who's ;-) It is so windy today that it is a perfect day for sewing. Happy May to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment