quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March-ing blocks:)

hi! I'm back in my life again! I just got the March package and am thrilled that I get flying geese; it's one of the few blocks I have a little experience with! One quick question, Jenn, what size do you want the geese sections to be? or did you explain that and I missed it?

happy sewing today, everyone, I know I'm excited to have a chance to just sit and sew-it hasn't happened for a long time around this house!

San-Dee

1 comment:

  1. HI san-dee...you can make the blocks the size in the tutorials or whatever strikes your fancy. I would like the individual geese to be kept seperate...I might block them, or sash them or use them for filler...its such a versitale block I want to have all options available when I put the quilt together. Make sense? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete