quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hey Lizzie...call off the dogs!


You are so patient with me Lizzie...and you are so appreciated for that. I have torn out this block so many times that I have lost count. I wanted so badly for this to be perfect, until I realized, hey, I'm not perfect! This is supposed to be a fun reflection of me. So I went a little Southwest for you. The applique is felted wool with some embroidery thrown in. I hope you like it, Elaine


3 comments:

  1. Elaine, how cool is that!!!! LOL...it's really cute and apparently you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it??? Duh (as my grandson would say)! What isn't there to like about this block, I love it. I seem to be wearing out those three words when I talk about my blocks from all you wonderful girls, but I can't think of any other way to tell you all that I ..... well love them! Hehehe!
    Thank you Elaine, I'll never forget which is your block ;0)
    Have a good week everyone,
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool!
    starting with the flowers, we stayed in nature all along it seems.
    I like your block too Elaine, I can't wait to see the whole quilt put together ;-)
    Melina

    ReplyDelete