quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Monday, April 18, 2011

HELLO EVERYBODY
My turn!
Theme: all Greens, pattern no pattern, all fabrics are welcome, just make sure there is only about 20% of other colors (sorry for those of you who don't like that color, but if you absolutely don't like it, make a red or orange one, surprise me ;-)
Stash: yours (I have no time at the moment to send fabric and I am already so late)
Pattern: the same one as Marls (I love it and I thought it could look really nice with all kinds of greens), hope you won't all be tired of it but maybe full of practice.
Size: same as Marls' block.
Any thoughts or comments are welcome!
And most of all, use your creativity ;-)
I loved the blocks I got last year from all of you...
Thank you,
Mélina

4 comments:

  1. Great !!! I loved making that pattern. I will try to get mine done and mailed to you this Saturday. I love green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo. This is going to be fun for you and us.
    Glad everyone has enjoyed this block-I know I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on a roll it seems, greens it is Melina..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news...I have lots of green!

    ReplyDelete