quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Monday, May 3, 2010

Elaine

I think I'm seeing a wonky stars quilt in my future. It's unbelieveable how quickly this went together, and I'm loving the way it looks. All of these little pretties that I have posted should go out in the mail today. Thanks for your patience ladies. Lizzie, I believe I figured out what I going to do with yours. It's all in my head, I just need to get another piece of fabric to do it. Of course I don't have it here!! ;>)

4 comments:

  1. I love it, very cool, thanks Linda! I can't wait for it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful!
    love the poka dots and the stripes.
    I could see a quilt in those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way cool, I love the stripes and dots together, beautiful.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some more fabric for me!! I think I'm seeing one of these in my future!! ;>)

    ReplyDelete