quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm really liking the wonky looks

hi all. I really love the wonky star, it's like a friendship star (which is probably what I would have chosen for my month) and will enjoy making it. I have not started the December block and will definitely be falling a little behind; we have been dealing with declining health issues in OH (a six hour drive from MD) most weekends and today we will have to say goodbye to LuLu, out 16 1/2 year old shepard mix. I can't deal with everything after the year I've had.... so rest assured, when we have finished crying over the next few days, I will turn to my sewing machine for comfort and get busy on blocks. thanks for your support and understanding.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, San-Dee--I'm so sorry! She lived a very long life and was very well loved. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you San-Dee, it's hard to say goodbye to a four legged member of the family. Sending big cyber hugs.
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((hugs))) to you San-Dee. Take your time with your feelings.
    Take care, Viv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry San-Dee! I have a four legged one as well and can't imagine.
    I'm thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete