quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Great Choice!

Lizzie,
Here are your blocks...what a great choice you made,I enjoyed making them for you. I am putting this in my go-to pattern for a fun quilt to make, hopefully in the near future.

                                                                                                                                                                  

I can't wait to see your finished quilt. They are winging the way to Australia this morning, or at least when I sleep some. Hugs to you,
Elaine
(little Gracie Mae likes it!)


2 comments:

  1. thanks Elaine, I'm glad gracie mae likes it, praise indeed :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blocks are done too! Will send them off asap ;-)
    They were fun to make. I will keep this pattern too.
    I need a little help on my turn. Can someone recommend a nice pattern?
    I was thinking about having everyone use fabrics from their stash. I might send one color... is that ok?
    Melina

    ReplyDelete