quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wishy-washy quilter alert!

Hi friends!  Just before sealing the envelopes last week it occurred to me...why did I not finish the original project using these lovely 30's fabrics?  It was the icky solid green!!  So I quickly cut some Moda Bella solid white to put in your bundles and I removed the icky green.

The directions are outlined on this previous post, just ignore the icky green!

Thank you so much for helping me with this project!  I love the 30's fabrics and I think the white will look real crisp and lovely with them!

Call me ditsy!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

4 comments:

  1. OK ditsy, I love the white, it looks much better than the icky green :o)
    Looking forward to finding in my post box...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! my fabrics came this weekend. I hope to get all caught up with blocks tomorrow and Friday, because (drum roll, please) the husband has gone back to work!! Will blog the info tonight or tomorrow. Happy sewing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mailed your blocks today. Hope they are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I am excited about this one too!
    waiting for my sewing mashine to start Tara's
    Happy Valentine's day!!
    Melina

    ReplyDelete