quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just an FYI

hi!  I just wanted to let everyone know that my second eye surgery was Thursday, and I came home and slept most of the day with my friendship quilt.  It was perfect, and I felt all the love you have all sent comforting me.  Friday I went in to have the bandage removed, and the doctor is VERY pleased with how everything went/looked, and he doesn't think I will have any problems once it heals.

thanks again for your love and support, and I can't wait to get started on our next bee.
xxooxx,
San-Dee

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the surgery went well and the quilt wrapped you in love and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really good new San-Dee, sending love and hugs your way..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. San-Dee I am so happy to know your surgery went well.!
    Hugs,
    beebee

    ReplyDelete
  4. super news San-Dee, I'm so happy for you! Thank you for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great San-Dee, thinking of you while you recover and glad it all went well for you.
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  6. San-Dee that is great news. Hope you are healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news, I hope you are healing well and feeling great.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete