quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Finally done Viv..!!!

Here you go Viv, I've finally got them finished... ..I managed to get four blocks out of the fabric you sent and a bit of Kaffe that I had and I'll put the left over fabric in the parcel. They are straight even though they don't look it, raining again today so I had to put them on the wall inside, they might be a touch oversize so I've left them for you to cut down and square up.. Hopefully I can get them in the mail tomorrow after I've been to visit Mum.... XXX

3 comments:

  1. hmm, I'll try to leave a comment here, wish me luck. I love the blocks too ladies. Maybe I need more Kaffe in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Lizzie!
    I am working on mine right now Vivian, sorry about the delay. I am finally moved back into our house in Fort Collins. Got an ironing board and an iron...
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all need more Kaffe in our lives.

    I rec'd Lizzie's blocks!!!!


    I think I've officially lost track of who I've received from because they are a wonderful schmozzle of beautiful colours and fabrics up on my design wall. I LOVE them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete